Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Nixon!

My Baby Boy NIXON DEVAN HUNT was born on May 29, 2011 at 10:33 pm. He is so perfect! We are so lucky to have him and so grateful he has come to join our little family! He came right on his due date. Due to Devan switching jobs we lost our insurance at the end of the month so they induced me that morning about 7:45 am. Needless to say it was an extremely long day waiting anxiously for his arrival and he took his sweet time to get here. It has been a fun week watching him grow and exploring the new world he came into. Watching his sweet little face as he sleeps and looks around at everything reminds me what a true miracle each and every little baby is! I'm sure grateful for my little miracle!


















1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! He is so handsome! I'm so happy you posted pictures, he is just to cute. I'm glad all is going well! Miss ya

    ReplyDelete